- Anti-Money Laundering Compliance
- Bank Secrecy Act Compliance & Regulatory Review
- Civil & Criminal Mortgage & Real Estate Fraud
- Elder Financial Abuse
- Employment Background Investigations
- Forensic Review of Real Estate Documents
- Identity Theft & Asset Recovery
- Investment/Partner Due Diligence
- Legal Investigations & Litigation Support
- Mortgage/Real Estate Fraud and Forensics
- Rare Art & Antiquities Theft and Recovery
- Real Estate Scams
Reviews & Recommendations
"Mr. Novy’s 30 years of experience, combined with formal investigative training and credentials is a strong combination of skills useful to a wide range of financial matters. I recommend Mr. Novy for litigation in the areas of financial investigations and mortgage lending."
John S., San Diego, CA
Curtis L. Novy, Mortgage and Real Estate Expert Witness: "Mr. Novy is a highly knowledgeable person in the field of real estate and mortgages. His experience in this field and his ability to explain the processes are a valuable asset that I would recommend that anyone involved in litigation in this area utilize. Mr. Novy's expertise and knowledge was responsible for the dismissal of several felony counts".
Curtis L. Novy, Mortgage Fraud Expert: "Mr. Novy is eminently qualified as a forensic mortgage fraud expert by his lengthy past professional experience working in the mortgage industry. Mr. Novy is well educated, articulate, literate and he has a very likable, but persuasive personality disposition."
"Mr. Novy communicates effectively with counsel, understands all aspects of mortgage lending and fraud investigations, and explains technical terminology in a simple to understand manner. "
Curtis L. Novy is licensed by the CA Bureau of Security & Investigative Services, License # PI 188926
Professional Credentials & Memberships
- Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS)
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Certified Fraud Investigator (CFI Credential). Credential # SD-128
- California Financial Criminal Investigator’s Association (CFCIA)
- California Association of Licensed Investigators (CALI)
- International Association of Financial Investigators (IAFIA)
- Professional Investigators Association (PIA)
Contact Curtis Novy
If you have any questions please contact me for more information. Please contact me by phone or email to discuss your general investigation needs. Please do not disclose case facts until a conflict of interest check has been completed. I look forward
to your communication.
Telephone: (858) 336-0520